WmDeployer Resource Package Not Working

webMethods IS & Deployer used and 10.11 Version with fix 5 level:

I am facing issue while selecting target server in map step of deployment. It gave me below error but i installed the wmdeployer resources packages again from deployer user interface.

Still the error persists. I restarted the server also after this.

Target Server is running but WmDeployerResource package is not installed. If you are using this server for Runtime based project, [DEP.0002.0150] The WmDeployerResource package is not installed on the target Integration Server. Install the WmDeployerResource package on the target Integration Server from the Deployer user interface on the Integration Server alias page

These ressources may help you:

1. Problem wmDeployer
  2. Missing WmDeployer package in Default IS!

Hi,

Thanks for reply, but none to the links are related to my problem.

Hi Rohit,

the error message is quite clear in this case.

The WmDeployerResource package is not installed on the target instance.
Every instance involved in deploying projects via Deployer requires an installed WmDeployerResource package.

Regards,
Holger

And I seem to remember that the versions must match exactly. But not 100% sure on this.

1 Like

This would be notified by a different error message.

But if you install the package as mentioned in the original message this guarantees, that it has the correct version.

Regards,
Holger

Hi Holger,

I checked the target server it has the WmDeployerResource package. The deployment on this server was working till last week.

I even reinstalled the package from Deployer UI page, when I try to reload the resource package it’s not getting reloaded as well. Whereas the same is getting reloaded within seconds on another instance.

Is there any other reason for this, tried server restart as well after reinstallation of package.

Thanks

Try safe-deleting the package and installing again using deployer. Its the usually the easiest way to resolve. You can undelete the package later if you need. It usually can’t load a package if there is an unresolved dependency. That package shouldn’t have any unresolved dependency usually, so may be something in the package is corrupted.

1 Like