Unresolved Dependencies- wm.deployer.gui.UIDependency:resolveBundleDependencies

Hi All,

I am working on webMethods Deployer 10.5v. I wanted to deploy few assets via deployer and have resolved all the missing and referenced dependencies. It is displaying a successful message saying that dependency has resolved. However, while creating deployment candidate, the status is showing as unresolved dependencies and i find the below error. Kindly let me know how this has to be resolved.

“wm.deployer.gui.UIDependency:resolveBundleDependencies”

Thanks in advance!

I guess the issue come from the way you resolve the dependencies. Make sure that all required packages and components (that your project depend on) are available in the target environment. Deploy the missing dependencies if necessary and try again. You can also check the progress report in the deployment candidates tab.

Hi, This is for production deployment. All these assets are new and not present in target system. Below are the referenced VFS assets which needs to be deployed to target system. If i ignore the assets, dependencies are getting resolved. If i add them, it’s showing the unresolved dependencies error. If its to be newly deployed, i need to add these assets right instead of ignoring them?

Check if there any miss outs for these referenced VFS assets, if yes fix them.

Else Try deploying these referenced VFS assets using the wm.mft.admin:exportData and wm.mft.admin:importData built-in services >>> After that rebuild and try deploying the assets using the deployer.

1 Like

Thanks! Fixing the missing dependencies and referenced assets did help in resolving the issue. Took a rebuild and deployed. It worked.

1 Like