webMethods 10.11 Trail version, Unable to login to MWS with Administrator/manage credentials

Hi Experts,

I have installed 10.11 trail version recently, I am able to login to IS with Administrator/manage credentials but not to MWS. I have also added Administrator user to TN Administrators and TN MWS Users Roles. Please find the screenshot for the same.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hi Praveen,

please check out the following thread as this one also discusses login issues for MWS 10.11:

Regards,
Holger

Hi Holger,

I tried the suggested solution from that thread but no luck. Any other configurations/settings need to be done?

Thanks,
Praveen

Hi Praveen,

the roles in question are here “My webMethods Administrators” and “Admin Role”.
sysadmin user is a member of Admin Role and the MWS Administrator User is a member of My webMethods Adminisitrators.

TN roles are not involved here.

Remember that the user Administrator in IS and MWS are different users, both locally to each server instance.
Users from MWS storage can be members of ACLs in IS, but users from IS cannot be part of groups or roles in MWS.

Regards,
Holger

Addendum:

Are there any messages in either MWS full.log or profiles/logs/wrapper.log that indicate database issues while initializing the MWS?

If nothing helps, you want to try to reinstall the MWS and recreate the MWS database schema.

Regards,
Holger

No luck even after reinstalling the MWS and MWS DB Schema.

Thanks,
Praveen

Hi Praveen,

did you try user sysadmin and the pw provided during installation?

This was already pointed out above or in a referenced post.

Regards,
Holger

yes, tried that as well. below is the screenshot of the error.

In 10.11 only sysadmin is enabled by default and the initial password is the one you provided during the install time. Administrator and the rest of the default users should be enabled and the passwords should be changed explicitly.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.