Invalid connection properties!

Hello team; I just installed NATURALONE WITH ECLIPSE AND WHEN I RUN MY HELLO WORLD PROGRAM, IT SENT ME THE FOLLOWING ERROR: INVALID CONNECTION PROPERTIES!
THE DOWNLOADED VERSIONS ARE:

Software AG Designer 10.7
Natural Version 9.1.3

CHECK ON THIS SITE THE THEMES WITH THE SAME ERROR AND I HAVE APPLIED MOST OF THE SOLUCONS AND I HAVE TESTED WITHOUT SUCCESS, MAINLY WITH THE SITE
WEB = HTTP: // http: // localhost: 8080 AND IT DOES NOT WORK, DO YOU HAVE ANY SOLUTION TO THIS PROBLEM?

Please explain what you mean by

WEB = HTTP: // http: // localhost: 8080

I received Error 404 when I attempted to execute HELLO-P, so I deleted the project and re-installed it according to the instructions in a prior post: Unable to run Hello-P.NSP - #3 by Ralph_Zbrog I followed that with a re-build of the Natural project. I had to repeat the delete/re-install/re-build procedure a couple of times before it worked. Now I can click Run As → 1 Natural Application to see the result in a Natural I/O window.

Also verify your launch settings:

• From the Natural Navigator tab, open the context menu
    of the Natural library SAMP4ONE. (Or from the Navigator tab,
    open the context menu of the Natural-Libraries node.)
  • From the context menu, go to Run As → Run Configurations …
  • This will take you to Natural Application → Default Launch
  • In the Natural Application tab, set Hostname to localhost and Port number to 28080. Click Close.

Hello Ralph Zbrog, Following your instructions, modify the Host and ports parameters, but there is no progress, the initial error continues, it seems that it does not connect with the Natural One server, specifically the Natural Server connection, where Host Name = blank and port = 2700, I think the main problem is in the connection with the Natural Server connection.

The SAG-supplied applications are loaded into your ONE workspace and are intended to execute from the local runtime, so a Natural server is not needed. From the project’s context menu, click Properties, open the Natural node, click Runtime, and set Use local Natural runtime.

If you want to maintain projects in an existing Natural instance on mainframe or LUW, you need to define the instance in the Server view (bottom-left corner of the workspace) by clicking the Map Environment icon and supplying host name and port number (typically 2700). Then, in your ONE project’s Runtime properties, set Use Natural Server and select the new server from the dropdown.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.