webMethods Free trial on Windows 7

Hi,

I would like to know if i can install webMethds free trail 9.5 on windows 7.

Thanks,
Nousheen

@Nousheen,

You need WIN 7 Professional, Ultimate or Enterprise Edition for it.

Ref: http://techcommunity.softwareag.com/ecosystem/documentation/webmethods/wmsuites/wmsuite9-5_sp1/SysReqs_Installation_and_Upgrade/9-5_System_Requirements.pdf

HTH.

Thanks,
Rankesh

Hi Rankesh,

Thanks much for your response. My OS is 32 bit and i believe i need to use Microsoft Windows X86 image file, but the free trail provides X86-64 image.

Where can i find X86 image. Any pointers would help.

Try reaching moderators of this forum, sury, Sachin Gadre, Dinesh Chandrasekhar, Navdeep Sidhu.

Thanks,
Rankesh

Hi Sury,

Could you please give any pointers on this.

Thanks,
Nousheen

@Nousheen,

I learnt that there would be no X86 installation for 9.X version. Please upgrade your machine to 64bit.

Thanks,
Rankesh

Hi Rankesh,

Thanks for the info, yes i have upgraded my machine to 64 bit. I have installed free trail. However SAP adapter is partially getting loaded. I have done this installation twice but the same. Any comments on this.

Thanks,
Nousheen

@Nousheen,

You need SAP Jars to SAP Adapter work. You can download them from SAP Dev Network.

Please read page 51 of http://techcommunity.softwareag.com/ecosystem/documentation/webmethods/adapters_estandards/Adapters/SAP/SAP_7-1/7-1_SAP_Adapter_Install_and_Users_Guide.pdf.

HTH.

Thanks,
Rankesh

Hi Rankesh,

Could you please provide me link for these downloads.

Thanks

Which ever site i login to download it is asking user name and password

:twisted: SAP :twisted:

It is not an Open Source, so not available for free download. Check with client or your team mates for them.

FYI,

HTH.

Thanks,
Rankesh

but according to webMethods free trail for 9.5, SAG is providing SAP adapter. is it not that they should provide the jars as well to use the same

Nousheen, there are two components to it.

SAP adapter is Software AG product but SAP jar files are not. May be that is the reason SAG is not able to distribute sap jar files with trial version. Even when customer buy SAG license, they still need to procure jar files from SAP.

Thanks for the information mangat.

I even want to thank Rankesh for helping me in this webMethods free trial journey :slight_smile:

we are exploring the cloud Streams in web Methods 9.5. and we are trying to enable the Salesforce.com Provider -connection.

We have configured the server URL as https://login.salesforce.com/services/Soap/u/25.0 and Salesforce login username, Password as authentication.

But while enabling the Salesforce.com partner soap API connection we are getting time out error. PFA the Error Details snapshot.
And PFA the configuration details snap shot which we had provided while enabling the connection. We have also tried with changing the configuration but still we are facing the same time out issue.

But Salesforce server is up and firewall connection is also in disabled state.

Error : Error while enabling the connection: Timeout or IOException occurred while connecting to SAAS provider., error code: login.salesforce.com.

Kindly provide your valuable comments to resolve this issue if any one came across the same issue.

@Nousheen,

I have not checked cloud stream yet, but suggesting (you) to check, Settings > Proxy Servers

HTH.

Thanks,
Rankesh

@Nousheen,
I am not able to see any attachment in your comments or i don’t know where to look for attachment :frowning:

What you mean by cloud server is up and firewall is disabled? do you have sales force cloud installed in house? could you please clarify this statement

one thing to check is when you configure cloudstream connection. password is combination of your sales force login password and security token. security token is mailed to your email id registered with salesforce.

Also this particular forum is not the right place to ask your cloud stream questions. please create a thread in may be adapters or cloud related forum. there you might be able to get better response from other people.

Hello All,

I am download the wM9.5 free trail version license file but it does not support , So please provide the update license file.

Thanks & Regards.
Prem Sai A.

refer to download email which you received from tech community with webMethods download link

I am followed the email download link but I am used the SAGinstaller it is does not support for this license file.