WebMethods EDIINT Module

Hi,
I am having some problem when receiving the EDI-x12 document by AS2 connectivity in WM 6.5 server. We have successfully received the document in TN and processed it using the processing rule. The only problem is in the transaction it is showing “Payload:Error” and in the activity log it is showing " Payload is not processed - Submitted XML document is invalid" - but still its processing the document.
Can anyone help this one?

Thanks,
G. Ayyappan.

Did you check the payload content whether it is in X12 or XML format what ever you are receiving from the external entity? Also make sure the content-type they are sending…

HTH,
RMg

Yes. I have checked. The payload content is edi-x12 data(4010 824) only. I think the problem is in the payload service(wm.EDIINT.rules:processPayload)in the EDIINT module. In the code one “exit & Signal failure” step is there under “application/edi-x12” sequence. It will execute even there is no error in the “routeXml” service. Can you suggest me if there is any fixes available for this error?

Thanks,
G. Ayyappan.

I dont think its issue with wm.EDIINT.rules:processPayload service as it is outofbox builtin service and can you add debug steps (save,restorepipeline) in your custom service that calls the processPayload…

Are you using routeXML or EDIINT:send for processing the 824 outbound via TN?

HTH,
RMG