Webmethods 10.11, MWS default username and password - Unable to login

Hi Abhijeet,

Could you check your admin user have unclick the login disabled?

Beside, stop MWS, in IS, unclick the login disabled, change the admin password again and save.
Then restart IS and start MWS. Try again whether you are able to login.

Thanks

Hello Alex,

Thanks it worked. But i am getting MWS page like this…Any idea how can i fix this?

1. I can’t login MWS using SysAdmin and Password that is specified during the installation. I had to do extra changes(Role and Users) and finally I was able to login MWS using Administrator user.
  2. I was expecting to see the picture below like the previous version, but I can’t find the menu.

Here is the first page.

I installed Trading Networks UI 10.11.

I looked over 10-11_Administering_My_Webmethods_Server.pdf and 10-11_Working_with_My_webMethods.pdf, but had no luck to solve this problem.

Please help.

Regards,
SJ

Hi SJ1,

Can you specify exactly what changes your made regarding mentioned sentence, it would be great help if you can put step to step process followed with the screenshot.

Thanks in advance.

1 Like
  1. Check if Center User Management is configured in IS Admin.
  2. Go to IS Admin > Common Directory Services > Roles
  3. Add administrator, sysadmin, and webm_sysuser members to the Roles(My webMethods Administrators, My webMethods Users, and TN MWS Users)
  4. Go to IS Admin > Common Directory Services > Users and change password of sysadmin
  5. Now, we can login to MWS by using the sysadmin and changed password.
  6. In MWS, go to Administration > User Management > Manage Users
  7. Unselect Login Disabled of administrator user and also change its password

Then, we can login to MWS by using Administrator user.
However, there seems to be a part that I did something wrong. So I can’t see the Navigate below.

Regards,
SJ

It Worked :). Thanks a lot SJ.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.