Transaction error

Here is my flow step getting error:
[ART.114.306] Adapter Runtime (Transaction): Unable to rollback transaction.
null

service: pub.art.transaction:rollbackTransaction

starttranaction
seq
–seq(try)
branch
map:null:if null,do nothing
default:if work order exist

branch

branch
services
services
services
map
committranaction
----seq(catch)
rollbacktranaction
getlasterror
branch

I have given the transaction name in the starttransaction and in the commitTransactionInput i have mapped the transaction name to the startTransactionOutput. Im wondering if its a JDBC connection error … Here how my JDBC looks like :

Enable Connection Pooling true
Minimum Pool Size 1
Maximum Pool Size 25
Pool Increment Size 1
Block Timeout (msec) 1000
Expire Timeout (msec) 1000
Startup Retry Count 10
Startup Backoff Timeout (sec) 240

any help would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Leon

When im doing a trace on each step, it goes to the map where if null,do nothing, it should run the default:if work order exist run the services but its not … i have retrieved the data successfully but having trouble sending data to other database.

any ideas?

Thanks,
Leon

Leon

1. Tracing doesnt work (will throw error) in a flow when it contains any transaction service calls.
  2. Move down the rollbackTransaction step below the getLastError step.
  3. Check whether you have properly mapped the transaction name to rollbackTransactionInput

Hope its clear.
Shahul.

Yeah Shahul thanxs for the response, your right cannt step through transactions … now its working perfectly fine.

I am getting a flatfile with fixed length fields and the lenght of record is (areound 1000) .Here the employee id is from 15 to 25 postion in the record(of length 1000) .So i have to make validations in the flatfile shcema convert it into IData Object .I am using convert to values service and its working fine.The field employee id is primary key and if i get blank from 15 to 25 then i cannot process the record and i have to through error.So how should i keep validation in the flatfile shcema defnition for that field so that if that field value is blank we need to through an error. I mean the schema "is Valid " should be false.

Right now when i am getting blank for this field the schema " is valid " is true and in the idata object for that field i see blank spaces

Any help in this regard is appreciated.

Kiran,

check your mail…i have replied it…see if it helps,

HTH,
RMG