This article describes the step-by-step process to sync the Shopify application with Microsoft Teams.
User needs to have a working Microsoft account.
Working webMethods.io Integration cloud tenant.
Syncing Shopify with Microsoft.
Posting messages to Microsoft Teams Channel, whenever the new product gets created in the Shopify store.
1. Login to webMethods.io integration.
2. Create a workflow.
3. Click on the Setting button.
4. Select the Shopify Trigger from the available list of triggers.
5. Click on the edit icon.
6. Now again click on the '+' icon and choose “Default Authorization” option. It supports both we can choose the "or" option in order to manually enter the credentials.
7. Provide Shopify account credentials in order to create authorization.
8. Now click on the Save button.
9. Click Skip then Done button.
10. Select Microsoft Teams connector from the app menu & click on the setting button.
11. Choose to send message action from the available list of actions.
12. Now again click on the '+' icon and choose “Default Authorization” option. It supports both we can choose the "or" option in order to manually enter the credentials. For more info about “Or” option refers to this link “http://techcommunity.softwareag.com/pwiki/-/wiki/Main/Register%20Dynamics%20CRM%20App%20with%20Azure%20for%20OAuth%202.0%20Authentication”.
13. After providing credentials click on the add button in order to authenticate Microsoft teams & click next.
14. Now choose Team Id & Channel Id where you want to post messages and choose the field by dragging to the message field (here I am choosing text as I want what message has been sent I want to get ) and click next.
15. Now save the workflow and click on the play button.
16. The workflow will execute only when a new product gets added to Shopify.
17. You can check Output in Output Tab also.
18. Here is the product which has been added and you got the message in Microsoft Teams.