This article describes the steps configuring the Shopify account in webMethods.io
- User needs to have a working Shopify account.
- Working webMethods.io Integration cloud tenant.
- Create a store in Shopify Directory.
- Configuring the Shopify Account in webMethods.io Integration.
1. Log into the Shopify developer account and click on Stores.
2. Select Store type as a development store and fill all required details and Save it.
3. Now, We will configure the Shopify connection in webMethods.io. The user needs to log in via his webMethods.io credentials and choose the "Shopify" and click on the setting.
4. Select action.
5. To add an account in Shopify choose default Authorization.
6. Give the Store name as a Shop name and Allow permission to access it.
7. Select Install unlisted app.
8. After clicking on add, the Shopify account will be added.