Configure Magento OAuth 1.0 Account in webMethods.io Integration
This article describes the step-by-step process of generating tokens and configuring the account for the Magento using OAuth 1.0 authentication in webMethods.io Integration.
- User needs to have a Magento account with required access, to log into the Magento cloud console.
- Active webMethods.io Integration cloud tenant.
Generating Consumer key, Consumer secret, Access token and Access token secret for the Magento APIs for OAuth 1.0 Authorization.
Steps to generate tokens in Magento:
- Login to Magento Admin Panel.
- Navigate to System > Extensions > Integrations
- Click on Add New Integration.
- Set integration Name and other settings, then specify your Magento admin password in Your Password field.
- Switch to the API on sidebar tab and select the resources which will be available to OAuth clients:
- Press the Save button to save the integration. Press the Activate link in the integration row :
- Press Allow button on below confirmation screen .
- Copy all the credentials on below screen and store them safely , then press Done button.
- The integration will be saved, and the Integrations list will appear again. You will see your integration in the Active state:
Steps to Configure account in webMethods.io Integration:
- Login to webMethods.io Integration tenant and create a workflow.
- Inside the workflow drag and drop the Magento eCommerce Platform app from the list and click on the “setting” button.
- Choose version and action from the predefined operation drop-down menu and click on the “+” sign to configure the new connection.
- Fill-in all the necessary credentials and click on the Add button.
- Now, save this connection and do the dry run by clicking on the play button.
So, the integration runs successfully, below is the graphical view for the same.
- User can see the output in the console as well.