This article describes the step-by-step process to sync Microsoft Team’s application with Twitter.
- User needs to have a working Microsoft account.
- Working webMethods.io Integration cloud tenant.
- Twitter account.
- Syncing Microsoft Teams with Twitter.
- Posting messages to Microsoft Teams Channel, whenever the user sends a new message on twitter.
1. Login to webmethods.io integration.
2. Create a workflow.
3. Click on the Setting button.
4. Select the Twitter Trigger from the available list of triggers.
5. Click on the edit icon.
6. Now again click on the '+' icon and choose “Default Authorization” option. It supports both we can choose the "or" option in order to manually enter the credentials.
7. Provide twitter account credentials in order to create authorization.
8. Now click on the Save button.
9. Click Skip then Done button.
10. Select Microsoft Teams connector from the app menu & click on the setting button.
11. Choose to send message action from the available list of actions.
12. Now again click on the '+' icon and choose “Default Authorization” option. It supports both we can choose the "or" option in order to manually enter the credentials. For more info about “Or” option refer this link.“http://techcommunity.softwareag.com/pwiki/-/wiki/Main/Register%20Dynamics%20CRM%20App%20with%20Azure%20for%20OAuth%202.0%20Authentication”.
13. After providing credentials click on the add button in order to authenticate Microsoft teams & click next.
14. Now choose Team Id & Channel Id where user wants to post messages and choose the field by dragging to the message field (here I am choosing 'text' field as I want the message to be displayed in Teams) and click next.
15. Now save the workflow and select “run with account data” and click the play button.
16. The workflow will execute only, once the message is sent via twitter.
17. Users can check output in Output Tab also.
18. Here is the message what the user sent on twitter and got the message in Microsoft Teams.