Senderreceiver displayed as UNKNOWN

Hi,

I am able to send the doument to TN using(…/wm.tn/receive). But in the Transaction Analysis. The sender,Reciver and Document Type are dispalyed as “UNKNOWN”. I have cheked with the Sender and Receiver values. Theya re correct.Still i am getting this prob.
Please let me what U have to do to get rid of this error
Thanks
Sunny

Sunny,

Are the profiles created for the sender/receiver?what options did you set for the processing rules?

ramesh.

Hi Rames,
Thanks for the response.
Profiles were created with option - Mutuially Defined for both sender / receiver.

Sunny

Sunny,

Please search in this site,threads discussed on the same kind of problems,you will see related threads some are replied by me and other users.

HTH,
RMG

Sunny,

go to http://yourServer:yourPort/WmTNWeb and click on the TNProperties and set “tn.required.idType = Mutually Defined”, if you are using that as the EDI ID to recognize the Trading Partner.
Tell me if it works.

ramesh.

Hi Ramesh,

I tried changing that to “Mutually Defined”,still I am getting the same result. I am using an XML file.

Sunny

For the doc type at TN, try extracting SenderID and Reciever ID and check your document identifying queries.

Sunny,

Please try as srini says,it should work fine.And make sure in your xml document the ID’s are matching accordingly(if any spaces or typo etc…)

HTH,
RMG

It is working now. Thanks for your help