Renaming NonEDI file in TN

Hello

I am wondering whether we can rename a file from TN without using any custom delivery service

Environment:webMethods 7.1.2

My requirement was to FTP a file that webMethods receives to a partner.For this i defined partner with his preferred protocol as primary FTP and selected this in my processing rules as the delivery mechanism.And my processing rule recognition criteria is by senders ID,receives ID and document
But when i run the above the FTP was successful but the filename is like dmt312… (document ID) on the partner FTP server
So is there a way the filename can be the same as received from the sender or be able to dynamically changed in TN.And please note: we don’t want to use any custom delivery service i.e. register a service that would rename the file and FTP

thanks
Anil

I am wondering whether we can rename a file from TN without using any custom delivery service → No

HTH,
RMG

Thanks RMG

If thats the case whats the point of using TN for Non EDI Stuff delivery? . In every webMethods project i worked the end users always comes up with their own specific name .So by using standard TN features there’s no way that can be done.There may be an option of custom service but thats still ‘custom’ and not built in with webMethods software

Anil

Sorry! I truely understand the reqs and odds.But you got to use custom delivery or process via service level (client:ftp) to send custom filename pattern.

For now a wish for a feature request may be come in their next releases…

HTH,
RMG