Unwrapping an EDI file

Dear fellows,

Does anyone knows about how to reroute a large file back to the TN as a stream, after some data massage (removing the LFs)?

I am aware that the “application/x-wmedisemiwrap80” (and some other) content type exists exactly for this purpose, but for any reason, it was not used.

If the file was not a large one, unwrapping in the memory wouldn’t be a big issue. But |I’m talking exactly on this case. The file might get bigger than the threshold set in the TN.

Unfortunately, asking the partner to change this on his side (change the content type to “application/x-wmedisemiwrap80”) is not an option.

Resending the original file back to the TN, using the right content type, would be an option - if I could relate the document with the original transmission.

Therefore, I was wondering if there is any way to reroute an stream back to the TN.

Does anyone knows how to (either):

• resend a document over HTTP (using a new content type) and relate this transmission with the original one;
  • or reroute a stream back to TN?

Any help is appreciated.

Does anyone knows how to (either):

• resend a document over HTTP (using a new content type) and relate this transmission with the original one;

If you want to send via http service (with content-type=application/EDIStream) and convert edidata as stream (edidata) object to wm.tn:receive and correlate the original bizdoc with relation service and you may have to use the doc:view service for the original bizdocid

tn:reroute server may not work in this scenario as wanted to convert the data to stream (kind of edit).

HTH,
RMg