I recently tried to bootstrap an SPM on a remote linux machine (RHEL). The installation seems to run OK, every job in the job log gets a green tick.
When I go onto the machine, I can see SPM running. Starting and stopping SPM doesn’t seem to spawn any errors.
However, CCE doesn’t ‘see’ the SPM.
I’ve tried some basic troubleshooting. TCP/IP setup seems allright, there’s no firewall (see also log entry below to see that confirmed. I can run curl to the SPM from CCE. The inventory cannot be updated and SPM is displayed as “not available” in the Installations section.
This time around, during setup I’ve set the SPM up with SSL port 8093, but doing this exercise without SSL on port 8092 gives the same result.
Hints and tips to resolve and/or troubleshoot this further are more than welcome.