Registered service not getting displayed

Hi,

I used “wm.tn.delivery:registerService” service to register the delivery service.

But it’s not getting displayed in “Processing Rule” >> Action Tab >> Scheduled Delivery (Option button) in the near by drop down window.

Please let me know, I’m missing anything.

Regards,
Sam.

Did you relogin to TNC and check it after you ran that service?

Have you followed the documentation steps for that configuration?

Hi RMG,

Yes, I followed the steps as in this “8-2-SP1_Trading_Networks_Administrators_Guide.pdf”
‘Adding and Registering New Delivery Services’ Page#410.

Reopened the TN Console again. In “Processing Rule” >> Action Tab >> Scheduled Delivery (Option button) in the near by drop down window. It’s not displaying.

Do I need to follow any other steps?

Regards,
Sam.

What kind/type of delivery service are you trying to register?

Hi RMG,

I’m trying for immediate delivery service

Regards,
Sam

I tried registering a test service and it did showed up under the Immediate Delivery options list(TN 712)

I used the same input/outputs specification that declared in the transport:primaryFtp

Also you must note:
Custom delivery services must conform to a particular service specification. When TN invokes the service, it will pass particular inputs and expect particular outputs.

What are the inputs you gave in the registerService?

HTH,
RMG

Hi RMG,

Thanks a ton.
I did the very basic mistake. I created the “Immediate FTP” delivery service (with no input and output in the very first time) to see whether the registered name is getting displayed in TN Console or not. I was trying to see the registered name in “Scheduled Delivery” (Option Button) this is the mistake which I did, actually I should have done that in “Immediate Delivery” (Option button).

Now I can see the registered service in “immediate Delivery” (Option button) in Action Tab of the ProcessingRule) and successfully sent the data through FTP (Using local FTP server). Thank you again and sorry for these questions…

Regards,
Sam.

Glad to hear it resolved.