My webMethods Server 6.5.1

Hi All,

After configuration of MWS 7.1.2, when I checked in MyWebmethods ‘check server status’, the green light is not glowing…but the red light is… :frowning:
What could have gone wrong?

All I did in MWS is:

1. Included the IS jdbc pool (should I include the MWS jdbc pool also - its a diff one)?
  2. Created a new environment and added all necessary template (Broker server, analytic engine) and deployed it. The deployment was succesful.

I am doing this installation in Windows 2003…does it need any special treatment?

But why? Did I miss anything. please suggest

Thanks

Noone wanted to help or noone faced this issue at all :rolleyes:

Thanks!!

Are you trying to say green light against IS or AE.

if its IS, check if your IS is running and connected to MWS.
if its AE, you need to complete the configuration exercise to create envrionment/jdbc pool/server aliases etc. under Administration option on MWS, please refer to the documentation for the same…

-nD

I’m facing the same issue,

In my case the AE is green[running] , but “INTEGRATION SERVER
(MONITOR) HOST” is RED :frowning:

My IS is running,
sorry for a naive question, but how do i check if its connected to the MWS:confused:

I have already created a new environment settings in the MWS. Before that I created a jDBC connection pool also in MWS. Please let me know exactly which setting u mentioned?

Thanks

I restarted both MWS and IS, now my IS is green light. Please try this and reply! If u created a new environment settings and if successfully deployed, then Go to MWS > Administration > System Settings, then if is green light it means IS is connected to MWS.

But still my AE is red, could you help me how you sorted this?

Thanks

Sue, have you verified that your ports for your AE are correct? I believe this is the most common issue when trying to define the environment. Is this your first attempt to set it up or have you been through this mess, err, process before. :slight_smile:

I am using the default port 15000 for AE…didnt change anything. And this is the first time I am configuring MWS. All the steps seemed straight forward, but still banging my head with this.

Thanks

I had to re-install all the components again to make it work.

Strange thing that i observed was , though the AE and IS were up and running, it showed them as ‘unavailable’[red]. But when i refreshed the page again the status was green.

Sue,
are you still finding issues with AE or were you able to resolve it?

I am referring to the same "MWS->Administration->SYSTEM WIDE ->ENVIRONMENT,
there you need to create a new enviornment and assosciate all the servers(AE,PE etc) depending upon how you are configuring Optimize.

Have you done that already, and did you deployed this environment successfully?? Once the environment is deployed, restart MWS and AE, you should be connected after that.

-nD