Hi all,

I have two clusters already logged in the SAG designer with saved passwords. Whenever I launch designer though, I get below pop up. Of course I close it to skip login but I was wondering if I can skip this pop up permanently.

image|650x264

Please share if you already faced this and solved already.

Thanks in advance.

I must admit that I really don’t understand this description. Perhaps it’s only me and someone else can jump in.

But if you don’t receive any help, please consider restating your problem and adding details.

Ok let me rephrase my question. So basically I am using licensed version of SAG designer inside my organization, but whenever I close the designer and reopen, it prompts me to login. Since I don’t have credentials to login , I just close that window to continue working on designer. I need to know what is causing that prompt and where can I disable that?

Hi Satwik,

when connecting to IntegrationServers this login popup should not come up as these are defined in the preferences.
Most likely you have defined a MWS instance somewhere in your workspace, login credentials would be a MWS user with “Admin Role” privileges then.

Regards,
Holger

1 Like

@Holger_von_Thomsen Hi Holger I tried to find out additional user in the preferences, no one is there apart from me. Please provide some screenshot where exactly you are pointing to search for?

Hi Satwik,

do you have the UI Development perspective open in your workspace?
This one contains a definition for the MWS server, where the CAF UIs will be published to.
This MWS instance is asking for a User with Admin Role privileges, i.e. sysadmin user defined in MWS.
This instance is not defined via the preferences but directly in the perspective.

Regards,
Holger

I checked and found only service development perspective is open. I tried to search for MWS instance but no luck. Any screenshot will help. Thank you.

Please send a screenshot of your designer, including your server connections. You can mask confidential information. I am sharing my designer as reference.

What we are looking for is an MWS connection somewhere in your designer. Check your MWS port and server in these configuration UIs.

1 Like

Btw, if you don’t need to find where that connection is, and you don’t have anything unsaved in your workspace, you can just delete it from your documents and let it create again. You will lose all your server connections and any customizations you did but usually nothing important. Just make sure you don’t have any uncommitted code in your workspace. The eclipse workspace is usually located in %user documents%/workspace{versionnumber}. You can search it in eclipse preferences and find out where it is if you can’t find it yourself.

Hi @engin_arlak

This is how it is

BTW I found that IP mentioned in the below path when I opened with notepad++

I am getting login window for the below IP address. How to get rid of this?

That delete button doesn’t work?

It works but after deleting also no luck.

Can’t you reset your workspace? It will solve all your problems. You need to login again after you reset workspace. If you don’t want to delete it, create another one and check what you need first. I don’t see the point searching all of your workspace just for a single login item.

tried do that as well but no luck. Also this prompt is coming from day one I started working in current organization. I tried reinstalling as well. There is any chance this IP is injected in the license file by SAG licensing team?

Hi Satwik,

I don´t think, that the IP is coming from the license file.

Regards,
Holger

1 Like

Are you sure? By any chance you are not confused with reset perspective right? To reset your workspace, you need to provide a new directory. Once you create a new directory, there won’t be any server connections left. If you still get that login request even after reseting your workspace, that probably means it in not coming from eclipse. It has nothing to do with the license btw. Check the other perspectives and see if they have any servers defined in them. I suggest you create a support ticket especially if reset perspective doesn’t work.

tried changing workspace as well, it didn’t help too.

how to get rid of this