Instructions for initxml gone missing from docs

Hi everyone. Long time, no talk…

I noticed that the instructions for importing init.xml for Trading Networks are no longer in the wM Install Guide (6.0.1.)
They were last seen in the 6.0 install guide. I’m doing some documentation for a client and would like to refer to these instructions. Anyone know where they have gone ?

Here’s the instructions from the 6.0. guide (page 96):

1. If you are using an external database with Trading Networks, you have already created the required database tables (see Chapter 6, “Preparing the Database”). You must now populate the database tables with the initial values provided by webMethods, as follows:
    a Open Trading Networks Console and connect to your Trading Networks Server.
    b On the File menu, click Import. The system displays the Import Data dialog box.
    c Click Select File. The system displays the Select File dialog box.
    d Navigate to the webMethods\TNConsole4\config directory and select the
    init.xml file. The system returns to the Import Data dialog box and populates the
    Available items list with the initial values from that file.
    e Move all items in the Available items list to the Selected items list by clicking .
    f Click OK. The system imports the initial values from the init.xml file into the
    database tables.

Regards,

Wayne

Wayne

I recently installed 6.0.1 on solaris with TN on a oracle database.

During the first (successful) start of the IS with TN, it automatically loaded init.xml. So you don’t have to perform this step yourself now.
This was after using the installer and setting up the db pool, and configuring my server.sh script.

regards
Kevin

Kevin, thanks for the info. I guess when I setup my TN db connection pool the init.xml will be loaded.

Regards,

Wayne