installation issues

I successfully downloaded the NaturalOne Community edition.
Then ran setup and all seemed to go well with no issues or error msgs.
However, when I try to start the product i do not see the tools subdirectory under Windows Start menu: All Programs > Software AG Natural Community Edition > .

DId I do something wrong or miss a step?
Running windows 10 on a DELL inspiron 5558.

Thank you,

Andre

Andre,

So what does show up under your Software AG Natural Community Edition menu? My NaturalONE CE installed on Windows 7 has 4 sub menus: Administration, Start Servers, Stop Servers, and Tools. Tools has a link to Software AG Designer 9.8. I also have an icon on my desktop for the SAG Designer 9.8.

If you don’t have any of those, but instead have about 14 individual entries, starting with Activate Installation (not needed), … Create Demo Database, … Natural 8.3, …and Start Local Environment last, then you probably downloaded the Natural for Windows CE version instead of NaturalONE CE. Easy to do - both are on the same web page, and they both install into the same directory, C:Natural-CE, and both have the same menu name on the All Programs list. Click on the Natural 8.3 entry and it should start the Natural for Windows environment and editor for you.

If you want NaturalONE CE, then you can download it too, but you will have to uninstall Natural for Windows CE. I’m pretty sure you can’t have both versions on the same machine.

Hope that helps,
George

George,

Thanks for the reply.
It certainly looks like that was what I did.
I am in the process of uninstalling and reinstalling the correct version.
I’ll let you know how it goes.

Again, thanks for the quick (and helpful) response.
I’ll try to include more info next time.

Andre