forum stability?

i notice messages/responses are getting lost over the past few days(maybe a week or more) - is there stability in this forum reasonable? I hate having to respond multiple times to someone’s post just for it to get lost and i need to respond again to the same post with the same info…

Hello MMartini,

Our development team is currently looking into this and we will follow up with information shortly.

Best regards,

Desislava Petrova
Community Forums Manager

Hello MMartini,

According to our logs there was one post generated with your user ID that has been afterwards deleted:

----- qte ----
Topics found for the user inside topics log table

1. A

I know I had responded to this thread:
http://tech.forums.softwareag.com/viewtopic.php?t=15956&C=30&sid=4e806c2613cdd6194e9d567e6817c828

And I state in there that I had responded to it previously and post was missing that I posted previously.

Hello MMartini,

Thanks a lot for the provided details - we’ll check this and follow up with you shortly.

Best regards,
Desislava

Hello MMartini,

Just wanted to follow up - according to the logs there wasn’t anything wrong with your post. In order to research the issue further could you please let us know what browser are you using, how do you reply (with a QuickReply or not), how often have this behavior been observed.

Please excuse us for any inconvenience caused.

Best regards,
Desislava