Flatfile Processing in TN

Hi to All,

First I created Gateway service, also created Document type ,a Processing Rule and at last Execute service in TN.Then I executed the Gateway service.After that I executed Run Query in Transaction Analysis and am getting correct Sender,Receiver but in Processing Status ----IT IS DISPLAYING PROCESSING DONE W/ ERRORS and User Status as ignored but I gave user status as active.

In Content tab i am getting data present in flatfile and Activity Log tab of Document Details it is displaying like this:
Type--------Error

Class-------Recognition

Brief Message-------Could not determine Document Sender.

UserName----------Administrator

My question is I am getting flat file data in Content tab ,still Why it is showing processing done w/ errors?

Thanks in Advance.

Hi,\

What service are you using to send flat files to TN?

Is it wm.tn.doc.ff:routeFlatFile?

Make sure you are passing valid inputs to the (TN_params) and stream data (*ffdata) before routing it to TN to get the flat file document type recognized:

HTH,
RMG

Hi rmg,
Thanks for your reply.I am attaching snapshots of the service,please go through it and suggest the solution how to rectify the error.

Thanks in Advance.
Tanu
tn.doc (972 KB)

Your service logic and inputs looks good…unless I need a more closer look in the pipeline :smiley:

So you are getting Sender unknown even when it shows the Sender Attribute (Samsung).

You need to analyze more on this error “ProfileSummary error from connected user Administrator”

When creating Sender profile (what user privileges used) in TNC?

Can you check more in the setup and also the IS error/server logs for more info?

HTH,
RMG

Hi rmg,
Thanks for the reply and sorry for late reply.Again I am attaching snapshots of the service which will provide you more detailed information of the pipeline.Also attaching source file Emp for TN.Please go through it.While creating Sender Profile I used Administrator as user(passwd-manage).

Thanks in Advance.
Tanu
TN1.docx (1.57 MB)
Emp.txt (18 Bytes)

Every thing looks good to me in the screen shots provided…

But can you check more on the profilesummary error (Enterprise profile seems some issues)

OK for testing can you create a new dummy sender partner profile and test to see how that works?

HTH,
RMG

Hi Rmg,
I will try to create new sender profile as you said and again try to use this service.
Thanks.

Tanu

Hi Rmg,
I had created new sender profile (Retails) and executed the same service with this user as sender but still I am getting same error.

Thanks in Advance.
Tanu
TN2.docx (607 KB)

hmm…I am still wondering why you are getting only for the Sender not the Receiver as it uses the same mechanism in the recognition…some thing must not be right either in the route service or profile/doctype creation step etc…

Hi Tanu, you may wish to check the TN flat file document type to ensure that the extracted attributes for Sender ID correspond to the Sender profile. Document Types → Flat File Doc Type Details → Extracted Attributes → Sender ID (Edit).

Hi Rmg,
Thanks for your reply.Again I will check the service.
Tanu.

Hi Mary,
Thanks for your reply.I will check in the document type creation in TN as u said.
Tanu.

Yes you should check the SenderID attribute extraction on the document Type and what you have given XPATH assigning.

HTH,
RMG

Hi,

I am also facing the same issue.
Is this anything related to licence.

Best Regards,
VishnuCharan

Nope it shouldn’t…Do you see WmFlatFile package installed on your IS instance?

Yes…I have the WmFlatFile installed on my server…:slight_smile:

What is the error you are getting in TN processing for Sender that Tanu S is facing?