You can read the content of all forums without being registered for the discussion forums but if you wish to participate in a discussion or post a new topic you need to register and to respond to a confirmation email. Follow the guides:
- Getting Started Guide - Software AG Tech Community & Forums
- Advanced tips and hidden tricks - Software AG Tech Community & Forums
- Subscription options - Software AG Tech Community & Forums
- Direct your support queries to empower.softwareag.com - ✅ Software AG Help & Support Community Forum
- Search first to see if your question has already been answered - The Search Functionality - Software AG Tech Community & Forums
- Use English when contributing, format code to make it easier to read - 💻 </> How to format code in posts and articles
- Use offensive language
- Post/transmit to or from this site any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane information, or any other information that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under the law.
- Use the forums to advertise your company or events, etc.
- Do not provide copyrighted material where you do not own the copyright
If you need to ask a question, please start a new thread instead of adding to someone else’s thread - How to create new posts or articles and format them correctly - Software AG Tech Community & Forums. Otherwise, it gets confusing for the original poster of that question to follow the suggestions that are given to him. Please submit in the existing thread only possible suggestions for the original poster. Additional questions and unrelated comments posted in someone else’s thread will be deleted.
- Use a meaningful and descriptive title for your post to give some indication of the problem.
- If your post is about a problem, please describe it as best as possible and what you have tried so far to remedy it. Include all necessary information about your hardware, operating system, and software.
Please post your questions with the correct forum tags. If you post with the wrong tag, it will be harder for the other members to find it and a moderator will re-locate your post.
If you need to supply additional information, please reply in the same thread. If you start a new thread for the same problem, then it will be very hard for other users to follow and help you.
Our preliminary goal is to provide answers as quickly as possible to every forum member and we encourage every member to participate and provide answers to open questions. Do not post a question multiple times; it won’t get you an answer any faster. Our moderators are constantly monitoring all the activities in the forums and are trying to not leave any questions without an answer for more than 1 business day. If you haven’t received an answer to your question in that period, or your question is about a critical decision, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Moderators have special authority; they are responsible for this forum. But so are you. With your help, moderators can be community facilitators, not just janitors or police.
When you see bad behavior, don’t reply. It encourages the bad behavior by acknowledging it, consumes your energy, and wastes everyone’s time. Just flag it. If enough flags accrue, action will be taken, either automatically or by moderator intervention.
In order to maintain our community, moderators reserve the right to remove any content and any user account for any reason at any time. Moderators do not preview new posts; the moderators and site operators take no responsibility for any content posted by the community.
Software AG employees are members of the forums and in some cases act as forum moderators. They will partake in discussions but while they are not obliged to give an answer, they will make every effort to do so.
Please respect trademarks, trade names, permitted names, patents, and copyrights. Be aware that you may need the composer’s permission if you refer to, or cite other sources. It is illegal to display copyrighted material without the written permission of the copyright owner.
Please adhere to the guidelines above, when participating in the Software AG Communities online discussions. Misuse of the discussion forums may result in the removal of your contribution, denial of access to all discussion forums, and/or additional legal steps.