It’s great to see you again, and welcome to the new Software AG TECHcommunity forum! You may notice that things look a bit different around here. We think that’s a good thing, and we hope you will agree.
- Tag-based categorization – you can now add all relevant tags instead of only selecting one category to post to
- Product structure – start with broader products and then refine by your interests.
- Improved search – this is one of the most important improvements. The new Search function will help you find relevant information much easier
- Improved UX – enjoy new functionalities such as message drafts, improved activity streams, and badges
- More notification options - you can now get notified by email, inside the forum, by browser push notification or mobile notifications – it’s entirely up to you
- Private messages – you can now connect with other members directly or mention them in a forum post
- A news section - find only news/announcements and filter them by tag
- Native mobile experience – connect to the Community on the go
- More to come…
What do I need to do to reclaim my account?
Nothing. We worked hard for months to keep all existing assets - public and private forums, topics, users, subscriptions, etc. If you are already a TECHcommunity member you can simply login with your credentials. If you miss something just let us know by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll assist you.
How do I find my way around?
Check out the Getting Started Guide
The previous forum that we used has served us well for many years. However, the software was unsupported, which could cause security issues. Since security is our top priority, we had to find an alternative and the new platform - Discourse - provided all functionalities we wanted to cover.
We’d love to hear what you think. Do you like the new forum? Do you find conversations and assets easier now? What new features you’d love to see? Let us know in the feedback section.