External ID ID Type EDI Sender Receiver Qualifiers

do anyone know how to make the TN able to recognize a Sender or Receiver in a EDIFACT document when the Sender and Receiver Qualifier don’t exist?

or better, do anyone know wich ID Type I have to use when I add a external ID in the TN profile to set up a Mailbox without the qualifier.
according to the UNEDIFACT standard, the sender and receiver qualifiers are not mandatory fields, and we have to manage some of these cases.

we are using different values for these qualifiers, like 01, 04, 09, 14, ZZ… and for all of them I’m able to recognize the partner.
in the partner profile I add an external ID setting the ID type according the qualifier.
but I don’t know what to do if the qualifier don’t exist.

I tried to use the “User Defined 1”, becouse it’s the default value for the service wm.b2b.editn:ediPartnerIDToTNPartnerID;
actualy this service works correctly, but if I submit a EDI document to the TN, the Sender or the Receiver is “unknown”.

when I use the wm.tn:receive service, or the wm.tn.doc.xml:routeXml service, they get me the error when they call the wm.tn.doc:recognize service.

So for me the problem is how to make the wm.tn.doc:recognize service to work well when the Sender\receiver qualifier don’t exist.

thanks