External Id conflict

Hi ,
I like to discuss my current scenario : For one of myTP have one external ID(mutually Defined - ABCDEFGHIJ)10digit. Rt now , Trading Partner sending with that ID .
Now , TP wants to send with new sender ID(PQRST)5 digit.I need both external ids and how can define both external id s .Because TP using two different services.

(Single Trading Partner and two external IDs)
I tried one as mutuallydefined & one as user defined, at that time am facing error :confused:…the new one goes to default processing rule instead of actual.
its urgent.
Plz help me

Thanks & Regards ,
Kaniska

[COLOR=blue]I tried one as mutuallydefined & one as user defined, at that time am facing error :confused:…the new one goes to default processing → [/color]

[FONT=Book Antiqua]It should’nt trigger default rule…as you just updated only the existing TP profile (with 2 diff externalid’s)…But the problem could be[/font][COLOR=blue][COLOR=Black] new ExternalID type (UserDefined1)..so what is the qualifier in the document corresponding to this new ID. – check this one and determine what the ExternalIDType should be used.[/color]

[FONT=Book Antiqua]BTW, you can also define two Mutually Defined ID types (If the Qualifier is same ZZ TP is sending)[/COLOR][/font]
[COLOR=blue][COLOR=Black] [/color]

[FONT=Book Antiqua]HTH,
RMg
[/COLOR][/font]

hi ,
I tried in both ways…i.e.using two mutuallydefined and one as userdefined1 and mutuallydefined. For both ways , it goes to default processing rule.
For Document types , senderID we are using .
In Document types , I observed that while updating the Document , in the extract tab , i am having 3 elements , that are Sender , Receiver and DocumentID.By clicking on SenderID ,in update window , there is Default , which is defiend as mutualydefined .If I need to add userdefined or extra mutually defined…how to do that.

I need to use both external ID(10digit & 5digit)…So what to do ?

Please forgive if I assume anything wrong.
I am novice in wM.

Regards ,
Kaniska

Then stay with MutuallyDefined ID’s (both) and if they send 2 diff id’s each time the document recognition matches and correct rule will be selected and assuming your TP profile must have both mutually defined Type ID’s (10digit & 5digit numbers) – You have this configured?

But in the DocumentType section(Attributes to Extract),you cannot set SenderID (One for MutuallyDefined and other for UserDefined1) Edit Attribute Transformation selection.

HTH,
RMG

your TP profile must have both mutually defined Type ID’s (10digit & 5digit numbers) – You have this configured?
Where should i configure…?
Plz…urgent

your TP profile must have both mutually defined Type ID’s (10digit & 5digit numbers) – You have this configured?
Where should i configure…?
Plz…urgent

If i keep only 5digit one as mutually defiend , at that time also am getting status as Pending instead og Ok…
Plz let me know what to do ?

Where should i configure…? → In the Trading Partner Profile, do you have both ID’s in place with Mutually Defined?

I am still not sure how you did configured currently…

HTH,
RMg