Error while Installing IS and UM in 10.11

Hi I am planning to install 10.11 IS and UM in my personal laptop and I am using free licenses. for installation purpose.
But i am getting below errors. No profile created and no instance created. Only SPM is creating.

[11:10 am, 21/04/2022] NariLohiNanduKittu: Reason: Cannot run program “C:\SoftwareAG11\IntegrationServer\instances\is_instance.bat”: CreateProcess error=2, The system cannot find the file specified
11:07:06 error APP_ERROR> ISLauncher: Could not create profile IS_default for product Integration Server . Reason: Could not create instance IS_default.
11:07:06 info PH> Execute arr cmd=[C:\SoftwareAG11\profiles\IS_default\bin\service.bat, -install]
11:07:06 info PH> Execute env=[null]
11:07:06 info PH> Execute execDir: null
11:07:06 error Could not install service.
Reason: Cannot run program “C:\SoftwareAG11\profiles\IS_default\bin\service.bat”: CreateProcess error=2, The system cannot find the file specified
11:07:06 info TNServerWriteDBConfig.readVars()
[11:11 am, 21/04/2022] NariLohiNanduKittu: 11:07:19 error APP_ERROR> NUMRealmServer: CreateInstance.error Could not create instance for product Realm Server. Reason: Issue during execution of command.
Reason:. Cause: Cannot run program “C:\SoftwareAG11\UniversalMessaging\tools\InstanceManager\ninstancemanager.bat” (in directory “C:\SoftwareAG11\UniversalMessaging\tools\InstanceManager”): CreateProcess error=2, The system cannot find the file specified
11:07:19 info NUMRealmServerInstallPanel> executePanel: EXIT
11:07:19 info NUMRealmServerInstallPanel> executePanel: ENTER
[11:12 am, 21/04/2022] NariLohiNanduKittu: PH> Execute execDir: C:\SoftwareAG11\UniversalMessaging\tools\InstanceManager
11:07:19 error APP_ERROR> NUMTemplateApplications: CreateInstance.error Could not create instance for product Template Applications. Reason: Issue during execution of command.
Reason:. Cause: Cannot run program “C:\SoftwareAG11\UniversalMessaging\tools\InstanceManager\ninstancemanager.bat” (in directory “C:\SoftwareAG11\UniversalMessaging\tools\InstanceManager”): CreateProcess error=2, The system cannot find the file specified
11:07:19 info NUMTemplateApplicationsInstallPanel> executePanel: EXIT

Please check the installation logs under <install_dir>/install/logs/ installLog.txt for details about the error.
-NP

Thanks for quick reply.
I am seeing below message
error Cannot execute administrator password script C:\SoftwareAG11\IntegrationServer\bin\installerKey.bat because java.io.IOException: Cannot run program “cmd” (in directory “C:\SoftwareAG11\IntegrationServer\bin”): CreateProcess error=2, The system cannot find the file specified
11:07:19 error Cannot execute administrator password script for e2ei/11/IS_10.11.0.0.724/integrationServer/integrationServercom.softwareag.installer.exception.ExecuteScriptException: Cannot execute administrator password script C:\SoftwareAG11\IntegrationServer\bin\installerKey.bat because java.io.IOException: Cannot run program “cmd” (in directory “C:\SoftwareAG11\IntegrationServer\bin”): CreateProcess error=2, The system cannot find the file specified
11:07:19 error APP_ERROR> Installer: Cannot execute administrator password script for e2ei/11/IS_10.11.0.0.724/integrationServer/integrationServercom.softwareag.installer.exception.ExecuteScriptException: Cannot execute administrator password script C:\SoftwareAG11\IntegrationServer\bin\installerKey.bat because java.io.IOException: Cannot run program “cmd” (in directory “C:\SoftwareAG11\IntegrationServer\bin”): CreateProcess error=2, The system cannot find the file specified

which means my local command prompt have some issue ?

Difficult to say with just this error , but I would suggest you check the PATH and the JAVA_HOME environment variables and confirm that they are correct and point to a Java installation.

Hi,

you could open installerKey.bat with an editor and check what it wants try where the “cmd” is invoked.
Eventually the target file used in the cmd is causing the issue.

Regards,
Holger

When you run installer, can you please see if you run it as Administrator, it makes any difference?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.