EDI DELFOR 04A,

Hello.

i receive an EDI document of type UNEDIFACT DELFOR ( see attachment example.txt)

In Transaction page i see the error message :

Invalid Sender ID [EDIFTN.000010.000233]
EDI qualifier: null, ID: CASTA3 [EDIFTN.000010.000232

Invalid Receiver ID [EDIFTN.000010.000234]
EDI qualifier: null, ID: JENOPTIK [EDIFTN.000010.000232]

So it seems that EDI module could extract the values for Sender (CASTA3) and
Receiver (JENOPTIK).

But i wonder which Id type i must assign in partner profiles to get it working ?

I had read documentation of EDI Module 9.6 but i didnt find the clue.

Thanks for your hints.
Sebastian

example.txt (2.47 KB)

Looks like the qualifiers is missing but did you try select id type as Mutually Defined or User Defined1 or 2 and see if that works…If still doesn’t work may be the option would be:

see the section: Adding and Overriding EDI ID Qualifiers
in EDI Module User Guide. It gives you way to add new qualifiers.

HTH,
RMG

Hello rmg,

thanks for your reply.

I created the service with the steps (BRANCH, MAP) described on page 61 of the User Guide.

But where to use this custom service and how to get value of the ID qualifier code ?

For the moment i try to use it in the service i had defined for the processing rule. But there a have
only a bizdoc var. Where to find the qualifier and how to set the new value for sender and receiver back for correct partner recognition ?

Can you provide an example ? :slight_smile:

Thanks a lot.
Sebastian

I didn’t have tried this for EDIFACT and don’t have any working sample (provide just for your info to test)…may be other experts here can provide sample doing this…

HTH,
RMG

Hello rmg,

ok, will see :slight_smile: I did manage it for the moment with User Defined 1.

See : EDI Partner ID to TN Partner ID qualifier - webMethods - Software AG Tech Community & Forums

Do you know what the UNEDIFACT Envelope in TP Page exactly means ?

Do i need a own processing rule? At the moment Default rule is selected.
Why Envelope and edi message (DELFOR) are separated (=2 transactions)?

Thanks for your support and input,
Sebastian

In the TN agreement for EDITPA, there is splitOption, you can choose between: Transaction, Group, Interchange
This controls if you will have separate entry for your envelope and transactions.
I think you have value of Group.
With separate TN doc, you can apply different routing rules on different level, depends on your business need.