Cumulocity IOT Freetrail Creation - Dont Work

I have been trying to create a free trail account with Cumulocity IOT and I have not received any email confirmation my free trail acceptance and no rejection message as well, did anyone faced this issue at all please?

Cheers,
Lakshminarayanan

I created one on Friday in Europe and all was fine. What region did you request it? Europe or US?

Hello,

I have been trying to create one in Europe region please.

I did not receive email confirming creation and I did not see trial added in the screen as well.

Please can you help, as snowflake free trial would finish in 3 weeks and half of the course work done will be lost if I don’t try out the IOT labs and submit the project.

Cheers,
Lakshminarayanan

Did you check your folders other than Inbox? It might have been placed in your junk folder or someplace else?

I have checked the email in all folders including spam, I did not receive any email.

Cheers,
Lakshminarayanan

I assume you used this form, isn’t it?

Which environment name, which user name and which email address did you set in the form?
Then I can check if a Cumulocity tenant is created.

Hello,

Yes thats the link, I had used the email id : luxgbrcv@gmail.com
Username : luxgbrcv

Kind Regards,
Lakshminarayanan

Hi,
I even tried to register with a different email I’d, still doesn’t work. No email confirming registration nor message saying request failed in the screen.

Cheers,
Lakshminarayanan

On our server is no tenant with email luxgbrcv@gmail.com or user name luxgbrcv created.
But there are other tenants created yesterday, so in general it works.
I will contact you directly for further steps via email luxgbrcv@gmail.com
Regards, Christian

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.