Clone Web-Application on Edge, Unexpected exception

Hi Community,

I struggle with deploying Applications on the edge / management tenant of Cumulocity IoT Edge. I want to have multiple Cockpit applications but can not clone them. I get an error for which i do not find additional information and cannot interpret.

What product/components do you use and which version/fix level are you on?

Cumulocity IoT Edge,
Backend 1011.0.12 and UI 1011.0.0

Is your question related to the free trial, or to a production (customer) instance?

production

What are you trying to achieve? Please describe it in detail.

I want to clone the cockpit application, to realize role-based dashboard access. For that i use the Administration UI of the management tenant and click “Applications”->“OwnApplications”->“AddApplication”-> “Duplicate Existing Application” → “Cockpit”

After the error message the application does appear in the list but it links to a 404. Maybe the json object of the application is cloned, but the binaries are not?

Do you get any error messages? Please provide a full error message screenshot and log file.

{  "error": "System/Internal Server Error",  "message": "Unexpected exception!. Unique-Error-Identifier: 20230215101150129."}

Have you installed all the latest fixes for the products and systems you are using?

I dont think so,
Backend 1011.0.12 and UI 1011.0.0

After rebooting the edge it works :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.