No Application for URI and tenant Id-Bootstrapping issue using web sdk

What product/components do you use and which version/fix level are you on?

Angular latest webSDK

Is your question related to the free trial, or to a production (customer) instance?

Production , Customer

What are you trying to achieve? Please describe it in detail.

I have bootstrapped Sample application to build our product using Cockpit scaffolding template

it gives me below error message
‘No Application for URI’

along with that i can see lots of JS error on console.

am i missing any required configuration ?

Do you get any error messages? Please provide a full error message screenshot and log file.

Yes
Error Message 1:No Application for URI :(App Name) and TenantId
Error Message 2: Cannot read properties of null (reading ‘config’)

Have you installed all the latest fixes for the products and systems you are using?

Yes

1 Like

Angular latest webSDK does not really help here, can you give us the exact version number you are using?
The issue is probably resolved as soon as you deploy your application to the tenant.

I presume you are running the app locally to get the first error message. You can eliminate it by adding a dummy application of the same name to the tenant or deploying the app itself to the tenant and using it there rather than locally.

Not sure if the second error message is connected to this though.

1 Like

I am new to cumulocity and just started working on updating some items on cockpit app and I got a similar error.

Looks like the name in package.json file should match the registered application name under (Ecosystem>Applications>All applications).

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.