CD is failed to installed

Hello

I have installed Software AG 10.11.
When I open the Integration server page /Common directory Services, then facing the below error
CD is Failed to installed.
I have verified again but It is installed .
Could you please help me to resolve the issue.

Thanks,
Pramod

Increase your IS Logging level to Debug and then post the full error messages here.
Uninstall the component, reinstall it and install the latest fixes.

KM

Hi Kasi Mugada,

Thanks for your response and I will update you after reinstalling the component.

Thanks
Pramod

Hi Kasi Mugada,

I have re-installed even though facing the same issue, for reference attaching the Server logs and screenshot.
Could you please help to resolve this issue.

Thanks,
Pramod
server.log (332.2 KB)

Error - The screenshot shows a new error where it says “CDS is not configured”, so I assume that you don’t have an installation error anymore?

Configuration - In the screenshot, you’re trying to fetch the Roles screen but have you configured the “Directory Services” above Roles and validated the same? For Roles/Groups/Users to be fetched, the configuration must be completed first.

Post a screenshot of the “Directory Services” configuration, if you’ve already configured it.

CDS References -

1. CDS Requirements on IS (link)

2. Configuring CDS (link)

Logs -

I also noticed the following in the logs -

1. 2022-08-26 10:44:28 IST [ISS.0030.0013E] (tid=92) An exception was encountered while processing an administrative request. See the error log for details: CDS is not configured(this corresponds to the message on the screenshot)

2. 2022-08-26 10:40:23 IST [ISS.0030.0012E] (tid=92) ERROR: The Admin API routing file contains a duplicate. Both wm.cds.rest.services.PrincipalLookupRest.searchUserDirectory and wm.cds.rest.services.AdminRest.updateLdapUserAttributes have a method of POST and logically identical URLs(this is when the init operation executes for WmCDS and needs to be investigated; check if this package shows as fully loaded in the Package Management space)

KM

Make sure you have created the required database tables that CDS requires.
You can use the wM Database Component Configurator application. Then select type = create, version = latest and then select Component.
From the list of Components, select CommonDirectoryServices.

You will need to fill in the appropriate connection info to your wM database so the tables can be created. Therefore, select the RDBMS ypu are using and fill in the required URL values.
The user name / Password are the user that webMethods connection to the database (this is usually a separate DB user).
If your wM database is already created you do not have to select “Create database and database user”. If you are using wM with a real RDBMS I assume you’ve done this already.

Then when the above is done you can restart the IS and you should see that CDS is configured.

I have done it even though the same issue.

Hi Kasi Mugada,

Yes has you assume, don’t have an installation error.
But couldn’t understand this " configured the “Directory Services ” above Roles and validated the same? For Roles/Groups/Users to be fetched, the configuration must be completed first."

Please help me out.

Thanks
Pramod

Can you post a screenshot of this page -

I shared 2 links above; give them a read.

KM

I am facing the same issue
Can you please help me out regarding this

Did you follow the suggestions mentioned above?

Yes i have followed

Please provide more information.
Do you see error messages in the server.log file during startup?
Have you checked the JDBC pool alias for “CentralUsers” is setup and associated?

Uploading: server.log…

server.log (26.5 MB)
I have attached the server log file and the required information.
Could you please help me out.

Hi Pramod, that screen shot is your JDBC adapter connection. That is used for connecting your integrations running on the Integration Server to your database that contain application data.
For the CDS, you need to configure the appropriate JDBC pool. In the IS Admin UI, navigate to Settings → JDBC pools. This is where you connect the various components that run on the IS to the database(s).
You will noticed a Functional Alias Definition for CentralUsers. This needs to be associated with a database pool. I have attached screen shots.
So on this page first make sure your JDBC pool(s) are setup properly, then associate the pool with the CentralUsers functional alias. See screen shots below.

As mentioned previously, the database you “point” to from the JDBC pool alias must contain a database component called CommonDirectoryServices (which are basically a set of tables).
You can verify if this is setup by running the wM Database Component Configurator tool, and connecting to the database (on the Input tab, select Action Type of “catalog” then fill in the db connection info), then at the bottom, click the Execute button. When it’s done, you should see the installed (db) components in that database. For example, for CDS you should see CommonDirectoryServices in the Results.

If you don’t see it, you have to create it. You can do this in the DB configurator tool. Click the Input tab, and select action type of Create and Version of latest. Then select radio button “Component” and select CommonDirectoryServices.

Click the Execute button. If your DB URL, user and password are good, then this component tables will be created. You can use the type = catalog to double check.
The JDBC pool mentioned above has to point to the DB URL you created the CommonDirectoryServices in.
Do you have your IS JDBC pools setup?

Hi Wayne.

After following you instruction,I can see the common directory services.
But facing to login into my webMethods Server.

Could you please help be out to fix the issue.

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.