Can't install Software AG Installer Trial Version

Software AG Free Trail Installer

When I try to install the webMethods Integration Platform, I follow the below Steps:
1- Advanced Options…
2- I click on the image tab.
3- I select Use Installation Image → install from image.
but when I select the free trail license zip I am getting the following error:
The installation image C:\Users.…\Integration+v10.15+Free+Trial_Exp_11-15-2023.zip is missing entries and cannot be used because it is incomplete or was corrupted.

Can you please help?

Hi Cahrbel,

can you unzip the mentioned zip in a new directory and start the installer from the extracted directory?
You should find another zip in the directory which will then be used as the image file.

Please note that the free trial license will expire on November, 15th 2023 unless there will be an extended license file or a newer trial for 10.17 provided.

Regards,
Holger

1 Like

Hi Holger!

There are only XML Files in the ZIP folder.

Hi Cahrbel,

these XML-Files are the different license files which will be needed during installation.

While looking at the file size, the zip file is to small to be an image file, it should have more than 500MB instead of 7KB.

When this zip file is valid by its internal structure, you are missing a second zip file which should contain the installable parts then resulting in a much bigger size as pointed out in the previous sentence.

IntegrationServer and TradingNetworks license files are mutually exclusive to each other, you can only choose one of them during installation, depending on what you require for your integrations. TN license also contains the IS license part.

Regards,
Holger

Hi @Charbel_Sawma,

Please take a look at Guide to Downloading and installing the webMethods Free Trial Version, especially step 4 for selecting the appropriate image file. There is also a video tutorial here How to install webMethods Integration Free Trial - YouTube that can help you.

2 Likes

Hi Holger,

This is the file I’m getting when I click on download License that I got in the email.
Screenshot 2023-10-23 152611

Hi @marielavd,

This is the link that I followed, and it gives me the link for license, which is the ZIP file that I’ve downloaded.

1 Like

Did you also download the Windows/Linux archive (64bit)? This is the so-called image file you should use.

2 Likes

Yes, I was able to complete the installation after downloading the Archive!
Thanks!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.