B2B Analytics > Success and Failed Transactions does not show up on MWS

Hi Team/SAG Support,

I am unable to view the Success and Failed Transactions charts on MWS for my B2B transactions, kindly check the error logs reported on MWS and IS as below. I am on the latest available fix levels of IS/MWS/TN 9.12.

Added this configuration props on MWS under B2B settings:

tn.bam.monitoring.enable=true
tn.eda.events.transactions=true
tn.eda.events.completedTransactions=true
tn.eda.events.deliveryTasks=true
tn.eda.events.serviceExecutionTasks=true
tn.eda.events.userInitiatedTasks=true

Configure “tn.chart.fetchMaxRows” to a value higher than count of record in (TransactionSummaryData table)

Kindly assist if any your clients have faced the same issues.

GET http://localhost:5555/rest/wm/tn/portal/restful/charts/sfsummary?SAMLart=AAFtd3MgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgIDAxMTQxMzIxNDMxNTU3NDkwMTU4&facet=ProcessingStatus&date=2018-04-01&tz=IST&window=daily returned a response status of 500 Internal Server Error

wm.tn.portal.charting:successfailedSummary com.wm.app.b2b.server.ServiceException Dashboarding API inputs not valid. com.wm.app.b2b.server.ServiceException: Dashboarding API inputs not valid. at com.softwareag.app.tn.charting.query.common.SFSummaryChartsAPIProcessor.process(SFSummaryChartsAPIProcessor.java:55) at wm.tn.portal.charting.successfailedSummary(charting.java:95) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62) at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498) at com.wm.app.b2b.server.JavaService.baseInvoke(JavaService.java:404) at com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.InvokeManager.process(InvokeManager.java:646) at permafrost.tundra.server.i...

Any clues/pointers?