MWS frequently going down, and responsive time is very slow

Hi experts,

Can anyone please suggest how to make stable the MWS. Frequently going down and responsive time is very slow , but in File system i can see the process is running.

logs: _problem logs

lease provide the jar on your classpath to parse sqlite files.

See tika-parsers/pom.xml for the correct version.

2022-12-26 21:54:57 PST (o.e.g.b.e.i.s.ExtenderConfiguration:WARN) [Start Level: Equinox Container: d40fa50a-e85f-4316-adae-e4f558f5a1a7] - Gemini Blueprint extensions bundle not present, annotation processing disabled.

2022-12-26 21:54:59 PST (o.a.a.d.ServiceDeployer:WARN) [pool-13-thread-1] - Cannot deploy wsstack-admin-service.aar

2022-12-26 21:55:19 PST (c.w.p.f.m.i.StartWebApplications:WARN) [MWS Startup-1] - Failed to start web application: JournalLogViewer.war. File not found: /ngs/app/b2bhrp/apps/wm105_mws/MWS/server/default/deploy/JournalLogViewer.war. Please make sure the web application is deployed to this MWS cluster node.

2022-12-26 21:55:20 PST (c.w.p.f.m.i.StartWebApplications:WARN) [MWS Startup-1] - Failed to start web application: wm_csp_task.war. File not found: /ngs/app/b2bhrp/apps/wm105_mws/MWS/server/default/deploy/wm_csp_task.war. Please make sure the web application is deployed to this MWS cluster node.

2022-12-26 21:55:20 PST (c.w.p.f.m.i.StartWebApplications:WARN) [MWS Startup-1] - Failed to start web application: wm_socialbpm_migration.war. File not found: /ngs/app/b2bhrp/apps/wm105_mws/MWS/server/default/deploy/wm_socialbpm_migration.war. Please make sure the web application is deployed to this MWS cluster node.

2022-12-26 21:55:20 PST (c.w.p.f.m.i.StartWebApplications:WARN) [MWS Startup-1] - Failed to start web application: wm_task_migration.war. File not found: /ngs/app/b2bhrp/apps/wm105_mws/MWS/server/default/deploy/wm_task_migration.war. Please make sure the web application is deployed to this MWS cluster node.

2022-12-26 21:55:20 PST (c.w.p.f.m.i.StartWebApplications:WARN) [MWS Startup-1] - Failed to start web application: wm_task_orchestrator.war. File not found: /ngs/app/b2bhrp/apps/wm105_mws/MWS/server/default/deploy/wm_task_orchestrator.war. Please make sure the web application is deployed to this MWS cluster node.

2022-12-26 21:55:20 PST (c.w.p.f.m.i.StartWebApplications:WARN) [MWS Startup-1] - Failed to start web application: wm_teeventmapoverwrite.war. File not found: /ngs/app/b2bhrp/apps/wm105_mws/MWS/server/default/deploy/wm_teeventmapoverwrite.war. Please make sure the web application is deployed to this MWS cluster node.

Thanks
K M ,Varun

Check you wrapper.log and sag-osgi.log for more details. The errors above are not relevant to startup issues.

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.