Zulu Platform x64 Architecture is Not Responding Error

When I click on specific lines of code in one specific file, the designer immediately locks up. Other developers are able to open the same file and update the same lines of code without issue.

Product/components used and version/fix level:

Software AG Designer 10.15

Detailed explanation of the problem:

I have a file (flow service) that has specific sequence lines off branch statements that lock up the designer each time I click on them. I’ve deleted the code and created from scratch, but the same thing happens. I have a teammate that can pull the file off of Github and can click on and make changes to these sequence lines without issue. I have tried reinstalling Web Methods, but the issue persists.

I did find another support article where someone’s designer was locking up when searching and the fix was to up the memory values in the eclipse.ini file. I gave that a shot, but it hasn’t helped. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks

Error messages / full error message screenshot / log file:

Question related to a free trial, or to a production (customer) instance?

Screenshot showing one of the sequence lines that cause the designer to lockup when clicked on.


Did you install the designer using SAG installer or directly download it from here? Do you have any fixes installed on your environment? Either way, I recommend checking the latest fixes available first, and installing(or download the new version) them if there are any.

If it doesn’t help, please provide more information. A screenshot of the faulty flow, related server.log entries will help a lot. Please also provide the fix levels of your designer and your environment. I see webMethods.io tag. Can you edit the service using wm.io UI?

With the information we have right now, my initial guess is your local eclipse installation has a problem and reinstalling/redownloading the designer could/would help if all the latest fixes are already installed. You can also try running eclipse with another JVM and see if it makes any difference, though this shouldn’t be the case since the product is already shipped and tested with Azul JVM, it should work with that.

This screenshot doesn’t provide much information, though it doesn’t look like it is doing anything specific. You can also try deleting the package and deploying again. Reloading the package might also help. As I mentioned earlier though, we need more information and without that, all we can do is speculation.