Welcome to CloudStreams

Welcome to the CloudStreams project. We shall post a welcome message shortly, explaining what this exciting new group is all about. In the meanwhile, here is some more information about the CloudStreams:

Administering CloudStreams :
http://techcommunity.softwareag.com/ecosystem/documentation/webmethods/wmsuites/wmsuite9-5_sp1/CloudStreams/9-5-SP1_Administering_CloudStreams.pdf

CloudStreams Development :
http://techcommunity.softwareag.com/ecosystem/documentation/webmethods/wmsuites/wmsuite9-5_sp1/CloudStreams/9-5-SP1_CloudStreams_Development_Help.pdf

1 Like

Thanks and it’s a good start with: :smiley:

Is it right to say that…

CloudStream will be a subset of ElasticESB when it is fully launched?

Where can I get the download. Could not find the download as mentined in

Download and install the webMethods CloudStreams Amazon S3 Connector from
the Software AG Tech Community site:
http://techcommunity.softwareag.com/ecosystem/communities/public/webmethods/
products/cloudstreams/

We are facing some issue with the download section both for the package and the documentation. We have raised a ticket and would keep you posted on it.

Meanwhile you can use the package which is attached.

Thanks.
WmAmazonProvider.zip (83.7 KB)

The downloads are working fine now.

Yes. Download are now working and available.

Where can I download the complete CloudStreams Solution. Does it require a separate license file?

I remember having CloudStreams in webMethods 9.5 trial image version not sure about webMethods 9.6 trial image version. Try to download webMethods 9.6 trial version and check.

I don’t see CloudStreams on the trail image or even on the licensed image in V9.6. Any other help?

I see could streams salesforce.com provider on wM 9.6 free trial version. I hope I am not confused :slight_smile:

PFA

If you are not happy can you please contact SAG sales in your local area.

Thanks! Thought we had the license for CloudStreams. But sadly no. :cry: I am now downloading the Trail version. Lets see how it works!!

Can you share what are you trying to do in CloudStreams in webMethods?

To get the WmCloudStreams package in 9.7 or 9.12 does it requires seperate licensing?

TIA

Yes, Cloudstreams is a separately licensed product.

Thanks,
Tanuka

Yup thank you!!

Hello All,

Not able to load WmSalesforceProvider.

getting error -[ISS.0028.0007I] This package requires WmCloudStreams package (Version 9.7.0) to load

I am trying to use CloudStream to connect with Salesforce. i am using Free Version of WM Product suits. i am not able to find WMCloudStream package.

can someone give me location for this package.

Thanks in Advance.

Hello All,

Not able to load WmSalesforceProvider.

getting error -[ISS.0028.0007I] This package requires WmCloudStreams package (Version 9.7.0) to load

I am trying to use CloudStream to connect with Salesforce. i am using Free Version of WM Product suits. i am not able to find WMCloudStream package.

can someone give me location for this package.

Thanks in Advance.

Hi Vipin,

You need to install CloudStreams server in order install any Provider(Ex: WmSalesforceProvider). Please select “CloudStreams Server” in the installer.

Let me know if you need further clarifications.

Thanks,
Satish.

Thanks Satish!! I installed it and now i can see this on IS.

Could you please refer any good document for CloudStream. I am beginner and interested to learn CloudStream

Thanks,
VIpin