products versions - webMethods.io 10.11
This article describes the step-by-step process of sending an HTML (jade template) welcome email when a new contact is created in Microsoft Dynamics.
A new contact has been created in your Microsoft Dynamics CRM system and you would like to send an automated email to welcome the new customer. This use case showcase how you can create an HTML email using Jade templating. The Jade template is a format that you can edit as needed.
- The user needs a working Microsoft Dynamics Account
- Working webMethods.io Integration cloud tenant.
- Login to webMethods.io Integration tenant.
- Create a new project or choose an existing project.
- Click on the Import icon in the top right corner to import the workflow into your project.
- Select the archive file “MSDynamicsNewContact_WelcomeMail.zip” shared in the article.
- The workflow name and description are preloaded.
- Add the account information or Microsoft Dynamics or select an existing account from the project.
- Once the account is selected import the workflow.
- Click on “Import” to import the workflow into your project. The flow should get imported and enabled.
- Review the mappings. Open the jade template and modify if needed.
- Test the workflow.
- You can log in to your Microsoft Dynamics account create a contact and test the end to end flow.
Would you like to automate contact creation in Microsoft Dynamics on a creation of a customer in Shopify and send a welcome email? Please follow the steps in the post: Shopify Customer to a New Contact in Microsoft Dynamics - Knowledge base - webMethods - Software AG Tech Community & Forums first.
MSDynamicsNewContact_WelcomeMail.zip (72.6 KB)