This article describes one business use case integration where 'Account' from Microsoft Dynamics CRM is synced to the 'Organization' in Zendesk.
- The user needs to have a working Microsoft account and Zendesk account.
- Working webMethods.io Integration cloud tenant.
- Sync Microsoft Dynamics CRM Account to Zendesk Organization.
1. Login to webmethods.io integration.
2. Create a workflow.
3. Click on the ‘Settings’ button.
4. Select the ‘Dynamics 365’ trigger from the available list of triggers.
5. Click on the ‘Edit’ icon to proceed.
6. Click on the ‘+’ icon and choose ‘Default Authorization’ option.
Note: It supports both default and manual authorization. Choose '(Or)' option to create and configure the account manually.
7. Provide Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM account credentials for authorization.
8. Now click on the ‘Add’ button.
9. Then, click on the ‘Save’ button.
10. Click on the ‘Skip’ button, followed by ‘Done’.
11. Drag and drop ‘Zendesk’ connector from the app menu, then click on the ‘Settings’ button.
12. Choose ‘Create Organization’ action from the available list of actions.
13. Click on the ‘+’ icon and then select the ‘Default Authorization’ option.
14. Provide the necessary credentials to authenticate Zendesk.
15. Click on the ‘Add’ button, followed by ‘Next’.
16. Map account’s ‘name’ field in Dynamics CRM to ‘Organization Name’ in Zendesk (as I want an account with the same name to be created in Zendesk). Then, click on ‘Next’, followed by ‘Done’.
17. Save the workflow and select 'Test with Account Data'. Then, click on the play button.
18. The workflow will execute once an account is created in ‘Microsoft Dynamics CRM’. Output can be seen in the Actions Output tab.