This article describes one business use case integration where “opportunity” from Microsoft Dynamics CRM gets converted into the “Lead” in Salesforce.
Query all the “Opportunity” from the Microsoft Dynamics CRM via backend services and create the “Leads” in the Salesforce with the same Opportunity Data. This integration converts all Microsoft Dynamics CRM “Opportunities” into Salesforce “Leads” respectively.
This Integration integrates additional App “Slack” to provides the messages regarding this integration in terms of its successful completion. It helps a group of people to be well informed in the slack channel.
- Add Account by Clicking on + icon at “Connect to Microsoft Dynamics CRM Connector” and for the “Salesforce Connector”
- Provide the Credentials for both the Connector.
- Once the connection is established then the user will be ready to use the connector services.
Below are the snapshots for the Connector Connections pages.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM
We can choose existing actions or can create new custom actions. Below is the list of actions we will perform to create the Integration.
- Click on the + icon at “Select Action” to create a new custom action in MS Dynamics CRM. Provide required inputs and choose account configured above.
2. Choose the Action to perform
3. Choose the business object as products.
4. Select the data fields.
5. Preview the action details and confirm.
6. Click on done button and then click on the test button to test the Action.
7. User needs to Configure the “create Lead” in Salesforce and “Post Message to Channel” in slack in the same way we have done Above.
8.Set up the loop for “queryOppertunities” in MS Dynamics CRM. For each Opportunity records the loop will Iterate and insert the Data in the Salesforce Lead.
9. Inside the Loop, Salesforce “Lead Creation” service is configured, and mandatory fields are mapped properly.
10. The logger is present for the checking the Null Records.
11. User can Set up the email facility provided by webMethods.io. As soon as the integration completes this utility triggers the mail to the mentioned stakeholders.
12. Configure the workflow as below.
13. Click on the Play icon to execute the workflow.
14. It also shows a graphic view of the execution as below at each step