Webmethods Free Trial Download for 10.11

Can someone help me with the Free trial link for the 10.11 version of Integration sever and the wM Service designer product installation bundles.

I tried from the official page and it is redirecting me to latest version 10.15.

Hi Manoj,
webMethods Service Designer trial download will be always on latest version i.e. 10.15, we don’t have 10.11 archives available now but all the features of 10.11 are still available/compatible with 10.15 version, so ideally you can download & work seamlessly with latest version of Service Designer.

Thanks,
Prashant

1 Like

Hi Prashant,

Thank you for the response.

Will we be getting the fixes also to the trial downloads or will it be a plain zip file without fixes.

Hi Manoj,
The latest Service Designer is cumulative of new features as well it includes previous release fixes. Also, we will be refreshing Service Designer often to make sure it’s always stable & compatible trial offering.

~Prashant

1 Like

Hi Prashant,

I have downloaded the latest v10.15 from the latest v10.15 download links and i don’t see any updates in my IS about page which is throwing vulnerability alert in my trend micro scan.

Are anybody else facing the same issue or am i missing any setting here which will apply the updates as well.

Regards

Hi Manoj,

which vulnerability is TrendMicro complaining about?
Eventually you can try to resolve it by manually downloading a fixed version of the affected lib.

Regards,
Holger

Hi, In webMethods 10.15 trial version i dont see Active Transfer UI under MWS section? anyone else having similar issue

HI @sampath_kumar
This thread is for 10.11 version and I see you are trying out 10.15. Probably best would be to open a separate thread.
Thanks,
Sree

Hi Sampat,

This is expected. ActiveTransfer UI in MWS has been removed starting 10.15, as it has its own UI. The default http port is 9100.

Please note that WmCDS and MWS database is needed for Central User Configuration, if you do not MWS. You can do all CDS configuration from IS using WmCDS package.

Thanks,
Bhaskar

2 Likes

Hi Bhaskar,

Thanks for the input, i could see the new UI available in under http://host:9100.

Regards,
Sampath

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.