Upgrading webMethods components to 7.1.3 from 7.1.2

Hi , We are planning to upgrade webMethods components to 7.1.3 from 7.1.2.Below are the components we are planning to upgrade.

• Integration Server
  • My webMethods Server
  • Composite Application Framework (CAF)
  • Task Engine

I am looking for some info/help if any one has done the upgrade to 7.1.3 from 7.1.2.If so

1. Any issues observed during this upgrade?,please share your experience so that we can avoid in our upgrade
  2. Any thought’s that how i can proceed to upgrade the above said components?

Looking for your thoughts and suggestions

thanks in advance,
Venkata Vidya Sagar Pokuru

Vidhya Sagar,

It was a pretty straight forward upgrade for me… completed for my project recently without any issues.

Hi,
The most important was backup all the thing you have before proceed.

Hi All,

We have recently upgraded our Dev environment from 7.1 to 7.1.3 version and also applied the RosettaNet SP1 patch (including later fix_13).

We have upgraded to below components :
JDBC Adapter 6.5
eStandards Common Files 7.1 SP1 (RNIF 1.1 and 2.0)
RN Module 7.1 SP1
Integration Server 7.1.3
MWS 7.1.3
TN 7.1.2

After the upgrade, we have seen below 2 issues :

1. Unable to post a HTTPS transaction from IS RosettaNet service -

wm.prt.dispatch:handleTransition com.wm.estd.rosettaNet.RosettaNetException: com.wm.app.b2b.server.ServiceException: [ISS.0062.9024] Integration Server does not support this type of object in validation DOCUMENT System ID: null Public ID: null

RNModelsb2becom.Pip3A4BuyerModel_SC_1.Pip3A4BuyerModel_SC_1_1.DevVTP:Send_PO_Request com.wm.app.b2b.server.ServiceException: com.wm.estd.rosettaNet.RosettaNetException: com.wm.app.b2b.server.ServiceException: [ISS.0062.9024] Integration Server does not support this type of object in validation DOCUMENT System ID: null Public ID: null

1. Both IS and MWS servers are unavailable and need to be restarted frequently.

Can someone please share their experience if they have faced any similar issues?

Thanks,
Shekhar

Did you ever contacted SAG tech support on this issues and they may support your upgrade:

HTH,
RMG