Unable to receive EDIINT message from Partner in WM95

We have switched over to Wm9.5.1.
We are able to send EDIINt to our partner fine and get MDN back.
When Partners try to send it, they get no MDN back.

I dont see the EDIINT in Trading Network, however I do see a Unknown document.

I even tried to set the executeACL to Anonymous (even the receiveAS2 wrapper service has Execute set to Anonymous).

I would have thought this would work out of the box.

Any one had to face with this issue?

Typically, when i look at ediint data Partner sent, I see 3 parts to that data. EDIINT, Payload and header data,
In this case, I see the database getting CLOB data of the EDIINT request sent by customer but the EDIINT actually does not show up in TN.

Our Partners call receive As2 from a custom package which in turn calls wm:EDIINT.receive.
wm.EDIINT.SMTPHost=smtp.company.com
wm.EDIINT.EDIINTIDMatch=true
wm.EDIINT.submitPayload=true
wm.EDIINT.enableInSitu=false
wm.EDIINT.userProcessPayloadService=
wm.EDIINT.alwaysUseUserProcessPayloadService=false
wm.EDIINT.waitInSeconds=30
wm.EDIINT.processPayloadIfMDNNotSent=false
wm.EDIINT.persistSentAttachments=True
wm.EDIINT.payloadDir=
wm.EDIINT.AS2RestartTempFilePath=packages/WmEDIINT/pub/as2restart_transactions
wm.EDIINT.AS2RestartRetryCount=6
wm.EDIINT.AS2RestartRetryIntervalInSeconds=2
wm.EDIINT.AS2RestartEnabled=false
wm.EDIINT.persistInTNAndFileSystem=
wm.EDIINT.receiverURLs=/invoke/wm.EDIINT/receive,/invoke/GoogleDF:receiveAS2/
wm.EDIINT.allowProcessingOfDuplicateMDN=false
wm.EDIINT.receiveExecuteACL=

Thanks,
Nathan.

Just to add to this, the last 3 lines have the following update.
wm.EDIINT.receiverURLs=/invoke/wm.EDIINT/receive,/invoke/GoogleDF/receiveAS2,/invoke/GoogleDF:receiveAS2/
wm.EDIINT.allowProcessingOfDuplicateMDN=false
wm.EDIINT.receiveExecuteACL= Anonymous

I was advised by Software AG support to add both in there as part of receiverURL.

The actual wrapper customer is invoking does have EXECUTE ACL set to Anonymous.

One thing I realized now is that customer invokes URL in the following way…
http://hostname/invoke/GoogleDF:receiveAS2

This is how they do today when they come into our WM71 system.
But when they try to come into our WM951 system, they dont get any MDN back and I dont see any well formed EDIINT data.

(1) Question is with how they invoking our wrapper service and whats defined in receiverURL- will this work and whats the right approach?

(2) Another related error I see in Trace is [ISC.0076.0007W] XMLCoder decode invalid data type: com.softwareag.is.enterprisegateway.net.HttpInputStream

I am suspecting this is preventing EDIINT data from being well formed when it comes in?

I have a case opened with SOftware AG and they are still researching.

I am surprised this functionality does not work out of the box with minimal configuration…

Thankyou,

Nathan

Yes it should have work out of box but as long they support with fixes and minimal config changes we are good :smiley: ofcourse I agree its a time taking thing. :frowning:

HTH,
RMG

Did you change the wm.EDIINT/receive service with adding savePipelineToFile for debugging?
if yes, try to disable it.
The 2nd error may be related to it, maybe even the first one.

Normally EDIINT/receive shouldn’t be edited/touched…and even you did make sure it is intact.

Sriram,
I faced similar issue, The reason you do not see the EDIINT message in TN is the AS2 headers are not passed to invoked service if the URL used by your tranding partners does not exactly match URL in this property:
wm.EDIINT.receiverURLs=/invoke/wm.EDIINT/receive,/invoke/GoogleDF:receiveAS2/

Moreover, You are using ‘:’ in property file(/invoke/GoogleDF:receiveAS2/ ) try changing this to
/invoke/GoogleDF/receiveAS2/ and ask your partner to deliver this to new URL.

Hope it helps.
-Sarat

1 Like

Yes I agree with Sarat and the URI format convention should be slash based since the EDIINT 821 module.

HTH,
RMG