unable to access eforms from Designer

Hi,

i was trying to create IS document type from eform (InfoPath eforms). i got the following error …

error:
Connection to/retrieval from the Content Repository server at ‘localhost_10999_EformApplication12’ failed. Causes could be: server is offline, network connectivity, or bad values in the E-form Content Repository section of Central Configuration tool on My webMethods Server (found under Applications > Administration > System-Wide > Environments > Define Environments). Check the .log file in your workspace for further information.

server is online only … but not able to access from designer…

done the following things…
configured the folders for eform template and instances,
deployed eform environment…

please any one help me to solve this issue…

Thank You,

Naga,

What version are you on? 8.1, 8.2 SP1, 8.2 SP2?

The version may not matter since your comment “server is online only … but not able to access from designer…” seems key here. If Designer cannot connect to your MWS when you are doing the IS doc type creation, then you will see the error shown.

And just to round this out: the same error message will appear if your Content Repository server ‘localhost_10999_EformApplication12’ is no longer defined in MWS, e.g. perhaps its name has been changed.

I hope this helps.

Hi Naga,

One additional thought, though you are probably already reading them, the documentation found here: http://techcommunity.softwareag.com/ecosystem/documentation/webmethods/wmsuites/wmsuite8-2_sp2/Cross_Product/8-2-SP1_Implementing_E-form_Support_for_BPM.pdf may help.

Hi Experts,

I am facing same issue , can anyone help me on this, using IS v9.6

Hi Ajitesh,

Your wM version with fix levels?

Also share the .log file located in C:\Users<your-name>\workspace98.metadata you will see some error like “java.net.UnknownHostException:”

If you see the above error you may have to modify your hosts file accordingly.

Hi Mahesh, All

Issue got resolved yesterday, but I forgot to update this post.
It was having access issue because of which I was not able to access repository.

Thanks for your help

Regards,
Ajitesh Srivastava

Ajitesh, Are you trying it in your local or in your org unit. Make sure you have all ports opened to have communication from to and fro from multiple components of wM.

Thanks,