Trading Networkds 46Viewing Documents Contents

Hi I have Installed TN 4.6 and configured ,but when i go to trading analysis i am able to view the transcations but i double click the transcations i am not able to see the content and the cursor remains at the same place ,does anyone has faced the same problem ,could anyone please share with me to resolve this problem ,

Thanks In Advance,

HWH
Dandi

Dandi,

What is the documentType that you are trying to open in transaction analysis section?is it XML or flatfile or EDI document?If the document size is huge you have to make some configuration changes to view.

Are you seeing any error in the TN Activitylog or Server.logs when you try to open?

Please let us know above information.

HTH,
RMG.

Thanks RMG ,

I am looking at Type:EDIINT when i do double click this its showing nothing RMG ,for logs i am looking at TN Activity logs,

And the size of the records is not that big,

Hwh
Dandi

Dandi,

The fix for this is very simple.

Copy the editn.jar and ediint.jar files into the TN Console directory:

C:%webMethodsDirectory%\TNConsole4\lib

Restart the TN Console, and magic will occur.

HTH,

Ray

Dandi,

Copy the editn.jar,ediint.jar files into the TN Console directory:
C:\webMethods\TNConsole4\lib directory.

After puting the above files you have to edit the TNConsole\bin\console.bat and include this path in the SET CLASSPATH= %CONSOLEDIR%\lib\editn.jar;CONSOLEDIR%\lib\ediint.jar;
and Save it.

Restart the TNConsole,Good to go…

Note:
Mostly these jarfiles are located in the IS4.6 filesystem under the packages/WmEDIForTN/lib and packages/WmEDIINT/lib or else search these jarfiles in your IS4.6 server installation folders where ever it is installed.

HTH,
RMG.

Thanks RMG And Ray now its working like MAGIC

Thanks once again ,

Dandi

Last ? RMG and Ray should i follow the same procedure to view all other documents in Transcation Analysis ,

HWH
Dandi

Dandi,

The above procedure applies only for EDI documents,since by default with out making tha above settings you cannot view or edit the EDI Documents in the Transaction Analysis.

Other documents like XML,Flatfiles will work as it is unless the size is huge.

HTH,
RMG

Thank’s for the help RMG, Ray really helped me a lot in viewing the documents in transacation analys ,

Thanks’
Dandi

your welcome,

Hi all,

We have the same problem descibed above but with Rosetta net files.

Does the same procedure apply to this files?

Thanks in advance

If you had installed RosettaNet Package correctly, it should have automatically added its .jar files to TN Console’s classpath. If not, yes, you have to add them to TN Console’s classpath.

Thank's