TN EDI Document Type

Hi,
when I try to open an EDI Doument type in TN Console, I get the following error. “The document Type category you have selected cannot be found by TN Console”(Pls see the attached a screen shot). Does anyone know the fix for it?

I have added editn.jar, cryptix32.jar & cryptix32-pgp.jar to classpath variable in console.bat file. Here is how it looks…

SET CLASSPATH=“%B2BDEVDIR%\lib\proxy.jar;%JAVA_ROOT%\lib\rt.jar;%CONSOLEDIR%\lib\tnproxy.jar;%SSL_PATH%;%B2BDEVDIR%\…\common\lib\fabricClient.jar;%CONSOLEDIR%\lib\editn.jar;%CONSOLEDIR%\lib\cryptix32-pgp.jar;%CONSOLEDIR%\lib\cryptix32.jar”

I appreciate your response on this…

Thanks,
RK

-RK

EDI document type cannot be edited in TN.

Radha,

Based on the error message you got,if possible try to reinstall those X12 doctTypes using the ISAdminConsole/WmTnWeb page…looks like the existing documents are not installed properly in the TN DB.

And your procedure of setting classpath of editn.jar in the TNConsole bat file is correct.restart the TNConsole.

HTH,
RMG

RMG is right that you should try to clear up this error, but be advised even after clearing this problem you will still not be able to edit EDI document types. They are not editable. You’ll get this error:

No document type editor found!

The editor for the requested document type can not be displayed
This document type category is currently not editable from the webMethods Trading Networks Console.

Hi,

I am getting the same error -

The document type category that you have selected can not be found by the Trading Networks Console.

Dont know what exactly the error is.
Appreciate any help on this.

Thanks,

What is the document type and your IS/TN version? Please elaborate on what you are trying to do.

HTH,
RMG

Hi,

I am also facing the same error -

I am trying to use EDI 850.
IS / TN - 6.5

Please note “you cannot open for view/edit any EDI Document Type in TN Document Type section” by default per it’s limitation.

HTH,
RMG