THE LICENSE HAS EXPIRED (NAT63.XML)

I DID A DOWNLOAD (Natural634.zip) AND DE FILE nat63.xml Has expired.

I´D LIKE TO BE HELP. SOMEONE HAVE THIS FILE DO SEND ME?

THANKS

0000015349 5235CA28F7FD46EACEFB8BE9A4C46ACB Natural Productivity Package - Personal Edition - NO SUPPORT Natural Productivity Package - Personal Edition - NO SUPPORT 2009/06/30 winxp_per,winxp_pro,winvista NAT NAT63-SETWIN Natural 6.3 Development Natural Productivity Package - Personal Edition - NO SUPPORT External yes 1

The email message you received with the link to the download, included a valid xml license file.

At least that is the way I received my license.

Regards

Thanks for yous answer, but,

the file you received, how was the ExpirataionDate?

mine was so,

2009/06/30

The expiration date in my file was

2010/06/30

Note:

In fact, my file is named nat63-community-edition.xml. The downloaded product file (zip) contained a file nat63.xml. In this file the date was 2009/06/30. Maybe you are using the wrong file.

Regards.

Sorry. I only use my english in technical forums…

U can use a XP virtual machine with the Oracle VM virtual Box to install natural 6.3.

Follow these steps:

• install Oracle virtual box
  • make a new virtual machine (of course u need a XP cd distribution)
    install XP in this guest machine and choose “not connected” in the network NAT option.
  • make a iso image with the folder of the NATURAL installation , using a tool for iso images like ultraiso.
  • In the host machine (your computer in v.box words) go to accessories -->> Command Prompt and type:

cd C:\Program Files\Oracle\VirtualBox\VBoxManage modifyvm nameofthevirtualmachine --biossystemtimeoffset -126144000000

with this command u set the bios date of the virtual machine 4 year before of the actual date (126144000000 m.seconds)

Remember the NAT option must be “not connected”, the bios date must be the only date for the xp guest.

Install Natural 6.3 in 2006 using the iso image.

I hope this could be useful… or maybe not?