Quarter 3 of 2023 just ended and you know what time it is:
Again a very big CONGRATULATION for your amazing support & contribution to the IoT Community!
In comparison to awards of Q2 and Q1 of 2023 you’ll recognize some changes in the leaderboard. Some of them defended their position with huge success like @Tristan_Bastian and @Reuben_Miller2. But we also see new rising stars in the leaderboard like @Korbinian_Butz, @Felix.Schaede and @luclib.
Also the style of contribution changed. In this quarter we had a lot of open-source contribution, tech videos & articles, less contribution in the forum (due to the summer break). To name one example: @Darpankumar_Lalani who contributed several old and new open-source repos and a few videos & articles!
You’ll be contacted to ask for your shirt sizes, preferences and shipping addresses to get your prizes shipped to you.
Beside that you have been granted the very limited “IoT Community Champion” Badge in the Tech Community!
The same rating criteria from Q2 were applied with no changes:
- Tech Community points & rating which can be reviewed here: Software AG Tech Community & Forums (Factor 1:1)
- OS Activity & Contribution which has been monitored around Cumulocity IoT (Factor 1:100 per repository which was created, maintained or contributed to in this period).
- IoT Developer Event Speaker (Factor 1:300)
- IoT Knowledge Base Article published in the Tech Community (Factor 1:100)
- IoT Tech Videos published at YouTube or Tech Community (Factor 1:100)
- Rising Star - users who did no awarded IoT Community Champion in the past got additional 200 points.
Since beginning of Oct. Q4 is on and we already have great contribution. Keep it up or join the IoT Community Awards by contributing in the rating criteria mentioned areas!
If you want to highlight your contribution, use the comments of this article to mention them.