🏆 Top Community members Q3, 2022

In the last day of September let’s look back at our most prolific members in the past three months.
Shoutout goes to every member of the Tech Community who is sharing their knowledge replying to questions, writing articles, leading events, asking questions or simply reading and learning from others! Below see our 25 most valuable contributors based on accepted solutions, likes received, replies posted and more.

Congrats to everyone who made it to the list - you are awesome!

Tech Community top contributors in Q3, 2022

@Venkata_Kasi_Viswanath_Mugada1

@Nagendra_Prasad

@Holger_von_Thomsen

@Christian_Guether1

@reamon

@Murat_Bayram

@Ralph_Zbrog

@toni.petrov

@srikanth.prathipati1803

@Robert_Neale

@Kai_Sieben

@John_Carter4

@Mark_Finnern

@Stefan_Witschel

@apes

@wayne.leishman.20059

@wolfgang.winter

@Dave_Pemberton

@pramod08webmethods

@Christian_Herzog

@Tristan_Bastian

@Douglas_Kelly

@strasser.manfred

@rmg

@Philipp_Emmel

This article is part of the TECHniques newsletter blog - technical tips and tricks for the Software AG community. Subscribe to receive our quarterly updates or read the latest issue.

6 Likes

Congratulations everyone. It’s really nice to such a long list and some new names too.
regards,
John Carter
Product Manager for webMethods Integration
Software AG

3 Likes

I want a recount. That lazy @John_Carter4 is ahead of me in this list is a clear indictor, that there is something terrible wrong with this statistic. :wink:

P.S. Reality is, that @John_Carter4 is one of the hardest working men in this Tech Community. Only because of these extended European summer vacations he fell out of the top 10 this quarter. In Arnold Schwarzenegger’s voice: He’ll be back!

Now, me being in the top 20 is a total fluke :slight_smile:

3 Likes

It’s amazing to see the growth of this community.
In recent years, there’s an established base of regulars and I continue to enjoy engaging with you all!

We’ve come a long way and it’s due to @toni.petrov and team’s unrelenting effort in consistently improving this space to facilitate dialogue.

Cheers to growth :clap:t2:

KM

4 Likes